As Newcastle’s one-stop mechanical shop, Jackson Plant and Transport offers a complete range of professional diesel and plant repair services. Our highly trained and experienced team of plant mechanics and auto electricians are capable of completing difficult repairs on a wide range of machinery.
Using the latest diagnostic equipment for most late-model brands of earthmoving equipment and diesel-powered machinery, we assist our Newcastle clients so they can return to work quickly.
Minimise Downtime with Fast, Efficient Repairs
As always, we offer on-site and field services to lessen your downtime from work. Our prompt and reliable services can help you, regardless of the size of your equipment.
From small petrol or diesel-powered pumps through to graders, excavators and mining equipment, our workshop is designed to accommodate your vehicle. Jackson Plant & Transport is your diesel truck mechanic in Newcastle
For light vehicles, we offer:
- Mechanical services
- Diagnosis and repairs on any issues · Auto electrical repairs
For heavy vehicles, we offer:
- Mechanical repairs on diesel plant machinery and earthmoving diesel vehicles, including loaders, excavators, graders, dozers, dump trucks, and more
- Restoration and rebuilds for equipment that is beyond a simple repair
- Crane repairs and maintenance
- Major component repairs and replacements
- Air conditioning repairs
Choose Jackson Plant & Transport
Take the hassle out of your repair and servicing needs by choosing a team who is experienced in heavy machinery and earthmoving equipment, including hydraulic and pneumatic control systems. You can’t afford to waste time and money on lesser quality work so come to Jackson Plant & Transport first.
Our professionalism and honesty are second to none. Experience the difference in how we do business by calling 1300 005 787 or contacting us online.
Mobile and Workshop Service
- We carry a wide range of parts and service kits for most makes and models.
- Experienced technicians, on a wide range of makes and equipment.
- Test and diagnostic equipment for engines, hydraulics, electronic control systems and pneumatics.
- 24/7 Breakdown coverage.