BH65 - Breaker - Petrol
$5,288.48 Incl GST
The BH 65 gasoline breaker offers superior single stroke energy and the ideal power-to-weight ratio. With a 47.9 ft-lb/blow (65 Joules), it is unsurpassed in the gasoline breaker market due to the innovative percussion system and proven Wacker Neuson WM 80 engine. Providing the best solution for breaking and demolition, the BH 65 is also comfortable and easy to use. The fully spring-mounted hood significantly reduces hand/arm vibrations (HAV), making longer hours of operation possible. By combining strong demolition performance and low HAV values, the BH 65 breaker provides maximum productivity.
– The proven EPA-certified Wacker Neuson two-cycle engine is specifically designed for tough, rugged applications and is a powerful, low exhaust emission engine offering long service life.
– Improved cooling system offers greater operator comfort, safety and service life.
– Large, oversized fuel tank reduced refueling interruptions and provides for long run times.
– The centrally located grease nipple makes maintenance easy, as it allows the complete machine to be greased on the job site with a small grease pump.
– The gasoline engine eliminates the need for an external power source offering a high degree of flexibility for various applications.
|Single stroke energy||65 (6.5) J (mkp)|
|Percussion rate||1250 per min|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||905 x 492 x 346 mm|
|Shank||hex 28 x 152 mm|
|Engine / Motor||Air-Cooled Single Cylinder|
|Engine / Motor manufacturer||Wacker Neuson|
|Engine / Motor type *||WM 80|
|Operating performance||1.7 (2.31) kW (hp)|
|Operating speed||4,100 rpm|
|Gasoline / oil mixture||50:1|
|Tank capacity||1.8 L|
|Fuel consumption||1.1 L/h|
|Power transmission||From Engine Via Centrifugal Clutch, Crank Mechanism and Air-Cushion Percussion System to Tool|
Percussion system that is optimally adjusted to the WM80c engine
High impact speeds combined with a light striker provide for a very high single stroke impact energy and an extremely consistent impact performance with low vibrations.
The open and self-cleaning percussion system reduces service costs to a simple re-greasing of the percussion system.
|* The hand-arm vibration is therefore under the limiting value of 5 m/s². This allows for a continuous use of up to eight working hours per day. According to the EU directive EU 2002/44/EC.|