- Forward/Reverse Vibrating Plates - Asphalt Compaction
- Forward/Reverse Vibrating Plates - Diesel Driven
- Forward/Reverse Vibrating Plates - Petrol Driven
- Remote Controlled Forward/Reverse Vibrating Plates - Diesel Driven
- Single Direction Vibrating Plates - Asphalt Compaction
- Single Direction Vibrating Plates - Soil & Paving Compaction
- Vibratory Rammers
- Vibratory Rollers - Tandem
- Concrete Technology
- Concrete Screeds
- Drive Units For Pendulum Internal Concrete Vibrators
- Flexible Shafts For Internal Vibrators - HMS Series
- High Frequency Internal Vibrators
- High Frequency Internal Vibrators - HMS Series
- Internal Vibrators
- Pendulum Internal Concrete Vibrators
- Rebar Tier
- Ride On Concrete Trowels
- Vibrator Heads - HMS Series
- Walk Behind Concrete Trowel Packages
- Dingo Attachments
- Dingo Loaders
- Dumpers - Tracked & Wheeled
- Jetting and Cleaning Equipment
- NDD parts and spares
- Skid Steer & Track Loaders
- Wear Parts Australia
- Wheel Loaders
Dingo Blade Pro Plus (Hydraulic Angle Adjustment)
$2,579.56 Incl GST
Blades are extremely useful for filling long trenches. All you have to do is set the angle and drive from end to end.
Blades are also great for pushing dirt, making drains and shifting snow.
The Dingo Blade is 1.2m wide and can angle and tilt just like a bulldozer.
The Dingo Blade is reversible, top to bottom. This will double the life of the blade. Then look again at the cutting edge and you will see that the cutter has been designed with a heel. If you tilt the blade just right, this heel will allow you to even grade sand.
By tilting the blade forward and backward you can vertical angle of the blade allowing you to grade drains & taper edges.
Used For: Pushing dirt and debris, backfilling trenches, forming shallow drains.
Used By: Plumbers, Electricians, Fencing, Contractors, Hire Companies, Landscapers, Builders
Used With: Trencher
|Features:||Hydraulic and manual setting|