BPU4045A - Vibrating Plate - Petrol
$11,820.00 Incl GST
High compaction force combined with fast forward and reverse travel means the BPU4045 achieves great productivity. It is an all around versatile plate for all job sites that place high demands on the machine’s performance potential. Its other outstanding characteristics are high operator comfort and a long service life. It is perfectly suited for the compaction of building back-fill, and of frost and sub bases when constructing roads, paths and parking lots. The 69 Hz frequency makes the BPU4045 suitable for all purposes and compacts even medium-weight interlocking paving stone reliably.
– Intuitive guide handle design: The operator changes the direction of travel and speed simply by moving the handle forwards and backwards.
– Infinitely variable forward and reverse operation including spot compaction for easy maneuverability. Ideal for trenches and over large areas.
– Comprehensive comfort features: e.g. low oil shut off and maintenance-free alternator.
– The large gasoline engine with its high reserve capacity ensures great efficiency and a long service life.
– The BPU4045 is equipped with a recoil starter. Different extension plates provide a variety of operating widths.
|Operating weight||332 kg|
|Centrifugal force||40 kN|
|Base plate size (W x L)||450 x 900 mm|
|Base plate thickness||12 mm|
|Height (without guide handle)||725 mm|
|Operating width (without extension plate)||450 mm|
|Operating width (with extension plate)||610 mm|
|Advance travel max. (depending on soil and environmental factors)||24 m/min|
|Surface capacity max. (depending on soil and environmental factors)||864 m²/h|
Engine / Motor
|Engine / Motor type||Air-cooled single-cylinder, four-cycle gasoline engine|
|Engine / Motor manufacturer||Honda|
|Engine / Motor||GX 270|
|at rpm||3,600 rpm|
|Operating performance max. (DIN ISO 3046)||6 kW|
|Operating performance (DIN ISO 3046)||4.6 kW|
|at rpm||2,600 rpm|
|Fuel consumption||1.6 L/h|
|Fuel tank capacity||5.3 L|
|Power transmission||From drive motor via centrifugal clutch and V-belt direct to exciter.|