BS70-2plus – Vibratory Rammer, 2-Stroke, Oil Injected
$4,954.00 Incl GST
The 2-stroke rammers of the Plus-Series provide all the advantages of the classical two-stroke rammers and additionally offer a practical work facilitation as a plus: By two separate tanks for fuel and two-stroke oil the pre-mixing is no longer necessary. Both liquids are filled in separately and the oil lubrication system automatically generates the correct mixing ratio. For more safety the oil tank can be locked (accessory). This avoids a wrong refueling. The rammers of the Plus-Series are available in three weight classes. The low center of gravity provides strong propulsion and great stability. This prevents tilting and facilitates the operation of the rammer.
– Extra-large oil tank: refueling only after 120 working hours.
– Low hand-arm vibrations thanks to a special spring-loaded guide handle.
– Comfortable operation with auto-choke and only one lever for idling, starting and stopping.
– Slim design for compaction jobs in narrow trenches.
– Automatic shutdown after 10 minutes of idle operation or when starting with an empty oil tank.
|Operating weight||74 kg|
|Ramming shoe size (WxL)||280 x 340 mm|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||673 x 343 x 965 mm|
|Percussion rate max.||687 blows/min|
|Stroke on the ramming shoe||65 mm|
|Impact force||20 kN|
|Operating speed||8.9 m/min|
|Surface capacity||149 m²/h|
Engine / Motor
|Engine / Motor type||Air-cooled, single cylinder, two-cycle gasoline engine|
|Engine / Motor manufacturer||Wacker Neuson|
|Engine / Motor||WM80|
|Fuel consumption||1 L/h|
|Rated performance (DIN ISO 3046-1)||2 kW|
|at rpm||4,400 rpm|
|Fuel tank capacity||2.9 L|
|Gasoline / oil mixture||1:100|
- Extra-large oil tank: refueling only after 120 working hours
- Low hand-arm vibrations thanks to a special spring-loaded guide handle
- Comfortable operation with auto-choke and only one lever for idling, starting and stopping
- Slim design for compaction jobs in narrow trenches
- Automatic shutdown after 10 minutes of idle operation or when starting with an empty oil tank
Cumulative emissions in g / kWh
Allowed maximum values for two-stroke engines (72 / 603) vs. Wacker Neuson 2-stroke engine WM80
Emission values of gasoline rammers
- Lowest emissions by standard installed catalyst
- Protects operators and the environment – all current and future CO limit values are clearly undercut
Emissions according to EU Directive 2011/88 EC
Engine from our own development
- High and immediate power through pump on the carburetor
- Specifically designed for use in soil compaction
Operating hours counter
- For compliance with maintenance intervals
- Installed in all models as standard
- Large and flexible transport lug
- Easy loading and stowing by transport rollers on the handle
1/min (rotation) / Operating hours
Innovative air filter system
- Operate three times longer in the optimum speed range than without compensation
- Three times longer service intervals
Extension of the service-intervall