- Communication Equipment
- Forward/Reverse Vibrating Plates - Asphalt Compaction
- Forward/Reverse Vibrating Plates - Diesel Driven
- Forward/Reverse Vibrating Plates - Petrol Driven
- Remote Controlled Forward/Reverse Vibrating Plates - Diesel Driven
- Single Direction Vibrating Plates - Asphalt Compaction
- Single Direction Vibrating Plates - Soil & Paving Compaction
- Vibratory Rammers
- Vibratory Rollers - Tandem
- Concrete Technology
- Concrete Screeds
- Drive Units For Pendulum Internal Concrete Vibrators
- Flexible Shafts For Internal Vibrators - HMS Series
- High Frequency Internal Vibrators
- High Frequency Internal Vibrators - HMS Series
- Internal Vibrators
- Pendulum Internal Concrete Vibrators
- Rebar Tier
- Ride On Concrete Trowels
- Vibrator Heads - HMS Series
- Walk Behind Concrete Trowel Packages
- Dingo Attachments
- Dingo Loaders
- Dumpers - Tracked & Wheeled
- Jetting and Cleaning Equipment
- NDD parts and spares
- Skid Steer & Track Loaders
- Wear Parts Australia
- Wheel Loaders
Dingo Bucket Broom 1,200mm
$4,245.14 Incl GST
The Dingo Broom is a labour saving device that can be used in a variety of environments including car parks, cattle sales yards, road works, mine workshops, shopping centres, parks and gardens.
Dingo’s unique multi circuit hydraulic system allows the broom speed and ground speed to be varied independently, to suit the debris being swept.
This speed variation means that the Dingo Broom is suited to sweeping debris ranging from dust to blue metal. The polypropylene bristles are made from 100% Australian materials to Dingo’s exact specifications and quality.
Broom-Bucket Combo: The Dingo Broom-Bucket sweeps 1.2 metres wide and can collect 50 litres of rubbish, more if consistency allows. It can then carry the rubbish to a standard industrial bin and tip it in. The Bucket is made from galvanized sheeting to cater for caustic substances and to reduce the risk of rusting.
Operation of this attachment requires the Dingo to be in reverse motion and to drive over the area to be swept.
Broom-Blade Combo: The Dingo Broom-Blade sweeps in a forward motion and is ideal for sweeping coarse materials, leaves, snow, etc. It will also wind row the rubbish to be picked up later.
Used For: Sweeping hard surfaces – footpaths, roads, factories.
Used By: Landscapers, Factories, Councils and Road Maintenance Companies.
|Width of Broom:||1.2 m|
|Bucket Capacity:||50 L|
|Approx Weight:||168 kg|