- Communication Equipment
- Forward/Reverse Vibrating Plates - Asphalt Compaction
- Forward/Reverse Vibrating Plates - Diesel Driven
- Forward/Reverse Vibrating Plates - Petrol Driven
- Remote Controlled Forward/Reverse Vibrating Plates - Diesel Driven
- Single Direction Vibrating Plates - Asphalt Compaction
- Single Direction Vibrating Plates - Soil & Paving Compaction
- Vibratory Rammers
- Vibratory Rollers - Tandem
- Concrete Technology
- Concrete Screeds
- Drive Units For Pendulum Internal Concrete Vibrators
- Flexible Shafts For Internal Vibrators - HMS Series
- High Frequency Internal Vibrators
- High Frequency Internal Vibrators - HMS Series
- Internal Vibrators
- Pendulum Internal Concrete Vibrators
- Rebar Tier
- Ride On Concrete Trowels
- Vibrator Heads - HMS Series
- Walk Behind Concrete Trowel Packages
- Dingo Attachments
- Dingo Loaders
- Dumpers - Tracked & Wheeled
- Jetting and Cleaning Equipment
- NDD parts and spares
- Skid Steer & Track Loaders
- Wear Parts Australia
- Wheel Loaders
Dingo Debris Puller
$2,035.00 Incl GST
The Dingo Debris Puller is primarily used to remove materials from difficult to reach places that require cleaning, like conveyors, scaffolding, kilns and sawmills.
With as many as 3 extensions which can reach up to 5m and is capable of pulling debris from hard to reach areas like from under wash plants, coal spills and shifting build-up around bulk silos. It can even pull chip bark from under a sawmill de-barker.
The Debris Puller proves its worth when debris can be removed from under a conveyor safely without the need to shut down the conveyor as required when removing debris with man power and shovel.
Used For: Pushing and pulling debris from under difficult to reach places.
Used By: Mines, Factories, Wash and Processing Plants, Power Stations, Brick Factories and Sawmills.
Used With: Bucket, Broom.
Length: Up to 5m