- Forward/Reverse Vibrating Plates - Asphalt Compaction
- Forward/Reverse Vibrating Plates - Diesel Driven
- Forward/Reverse Vibrating Plates - Petrol Driven
- Remote Controlled Forward/Reverse Vibrating Plates - Diesel Driven
- Single Direction Vibrating Plates - Asphalt Compaction
- Single Direction Vibrating Plates - Soil & Paving Compaction
- Vibratory Rammers
- Vibratory Rollers - Tandem
- Concrete Technology
- Concrete Screeds
- Drive Units For Pendulum Internal Concrete Vibrators
- Flexible Shafts For Internal Vibrators - HMS Series
- High Frequency Internal Vibrators
- High Frequency Internal Vibrators - HMS Series
- Internal Vibrators
- Pendulum Internal Concrete Vibrators
- Rebar Tier
- Ride On Concrete Trowels
- Vibrator Heads - HMS Series
- Walk Behind Concrete Trowel Packages
- Dingo Attachments
- Dingo Loaders
- Dumpers - Tracked & Wheeled
- Jetting and Cleaning Equipment
- NDD parts and spares
- Skid Steer & Track Loaders
- Wear Parts Australia
- Wheel Loaders
Recently Viewed Products
- Dingo Blade Pro (manual angle adjustment) $2,125.00 Incl GST
- Dingo Auger Lifting Mate $328.85 Incl GST
- Dingo Auger Extension for Trencher 1/2 Flight (previous) $244.80 Incl GST
- Dingo Auger Drive Unit Pro Plus $2,320.48 Incl GST
- Dingo Auger Drive Unit GP (SM275 only) $2,148.00 Incl GST
- Dingo Auger 450mm Double Cut Tungsten Pilot & Teeth $949.55 Incl GST
- Dingo Auger 450mm Double Cut Flat Tungsten Dingo Style $884.40 Incl GST
- Dingo Auger 350mm Double Cut Flat Tungsten Dingo Style $726.15 Incl GST
- Dingo Auger 300mm Double Cut Tungsten Pilot & Teeth $754.05 Incl GST
- Dingo Auger 250mm Double Cut Tungsten Pilot & Teeth $687.85 Incl GST
Dingo Bucket - 4 in 1 Pro 1,050mm, 3/8" Fittings (SM440 only)
$3,867.00 Incl GST
Operated with skill this will be one of the most useful attachments you will have for your Dingo.
As a bucket – It can be operated as a normal loader bucket, and can load into taller trucks with ease, by emptying from the opening at the bottom.
As a grab – The 4 in 1 bucket is great for lifting and carrying a variety of objects.
As a blade – The 4 in 1 bucket pushes a load easily for backfilling trenches etc.
As a leveller – With the jaws open and with the open edges near to the ground the 4 in 1 bucket can be dragged forward and backward for levelling.
Used for: Bucket work, moving heavy objects, levelling dirt and back filling trenches.
Used by: Contractors, Landscapers, Fencers, Electricians, Plumbers, Councils and Hire Companies.
Goes with: Rippers, Levellers.
Note: SM440 only.
|STANDARD (1,050mm)||WIDE VERSION (1,200mm)|
- $566.50 Incl GST
- Add to cart