- Forward/Reverse Vibrating Plates - Asphalt Compaction
- Forward/Reverse Vibrating Plates - Diesel Driven
- Forward/Reverse Vibrating Plates - Petrol Driven
- Remote Controlled Forward/Reverse Vibrating Plates - Diesel Driven
- Single Direction Vibrating Plates - Asphalt Compaction
- Single Direction Vibrating Plates - Soil & Paving Compaction
- Vibratory Rammers
- Vibratory Rollers - Tandem
- Concrete Technology
- Concrete Screeds
- Drive Units For Pendulum Internal Concrete Vibrators
- Flexible Shafts For Internal Vibrators - HMS Series
- High Frequency Internal Vibrators
- High Frequency Internal Vibrators - HMS Series
- Internal Vibrators
- Pendulum Internal Concrete Vibrators
- Rebar Tier
- Ride On Concrete Trowels
- Vibrator Heads - HMS Series
- Walk Behind Concrete Trowel Packages
- Dingo Attachments
- Dingo Loaders
- Dumpers - Tracked & Wheeled
- Jetting and Cleaning Equipment
- NDD parts and spares
- Skid Steer & Track Loaders
- Wear Parts Australia
- Wheel Loaders
Dingo Bucket - 4 in 1 Pro, With Teeth, 1,050mm, 1/2" Fittings (SM440 only)
$4,097.00 Incl GST
Operated with skill this will be one of the most useful attachments you will have for your Dingo.
As a bucket – It can be operated as a normal loader bucket, and can load into taller trucks with ease, by emptying from the opening at the bottom.
As a grab – The 4 in 1 bucket is great for lifting and carrying a variety of objects.
As a blade – The 4 in 1 bucket pushes a load easily for backfilling trenches etc.
As a leveller – With the jaws open and with the open edges near to the ground the 4 in 1 bucket can be dragged forward and backward for levelling.
Used for: Bucket work, moving heavy objects, levelling dirt and back filling trenches.
Used by: Contractors, Landscapers, Fencers, Electricians, Plumbers, Councils and Hire Companies.
Goes with: Rippers, Levellers.
Note: SM440 only.
|STANDARD (1,050mm)||WIDE VERSION (1,200mm)|