- Communication Equipment
- Forward/Reverse Vibrating Plates - Asphalt Compaction
- Forward/Reverse Vibrating Plates - Diesel Driven
- Forward/Reverse Vibrating Plates - Petrol Driven
- Remote Controlled Forward/Reverse Vibrating Plates - Diesel Driven
- Single Direction Vibrating Plates - Asphalt Compaction
- Single Direction Vibrating Plates - Soil & Paving Compaction
- Vibratory Rammers
- Vibratory Rollers - Tandem
- Concrete Technology
- Concrete Screeds
- Drive Units For Pendulum Internal Concrete Vibrators
- Flexible Shafts For Internal Vibrators - HMS Series
- High Frequency Internal Vibrators
- High Frequency Internal Vibrators - HMS Series
- Internal Vibrators
- Pendulum Internal Concrete Vibrators
- Rebar Tier
- Ride On Concrete Trowels
- Vibrator Heads - HMS Series
- Walk Behind Concrete Trowel Packages
- Dingo Attachments
- Dingo Loaders
- Dumpers - Tracked & Wheeled
- Jetting and Cleaning Equipment
- NDD parts and spares
- Skid Steer & Track Loaders
- Wear Parts Australia
- Wheel Loaders
Dingo Hydraulic Breaker
The Dingo Breaker is one of the greatest labour savers when compared with using hand held jack hammers. Noise and vibrations are reduced to a minimum as the mono-block structure is vulcanised in a unique body with the external case by means of a patented polyurethane solution.
The reduced vibration means the linkages in the arms of your Dingo are protected from harmful micro vibrations that lead to premature wear of machine bushes. The unique stepped piston design, delivers maximum energy to the chisel and minimum recoil to the breaker body.
The DMS breakers have an advanced modular hydraulic brake. When the tool is not in contact with the rock the oil supply is automatically recycled and pressure strokes are avoided.
A special valve stabilizes the working pressure no matter what the oil flow is therefore keeping the energy stroke constant.
The Dingo Breaker is ideal for:
– Breaking driveways and footpaths
– Breaking rocks in trenches and in post holes
– Chiselling tiles
– Demolishing brick walls
– All kind of demolition work
Used For: Breaking concrete, rocks, brickwork, chiselling tiles, cutting asphalt.
Used By: Mines, Hire Companies, Contractors, Builders, Plumbers, Office Fitters, Demolition Contractors.
|Energy for Stroke:||240 Joule|
|Maximum Frequency:||1200 c/min|
|Maximum Working Pressure:||120 Bar|
|Maximum Oil Flow:||27-40 L/min|
|Approx Weight(inc mount):||152 kg|