DPU130 – Remote Controlled Vibrating Plate, Key Start, Diesel
The DPU130r is the most powerful vibratory plate in the market. With its 130 kN centrifugal force and operating width of 120 cm, it easily reaches the productivity of a 7 t roller – but is much more cost-effective, thanks to the lower purchase and operating costs. Wacker Neuson have developed this remote-controlled vibratory with its practical operation on the construction site in mind. Its pioneering design concept has won two innovation awards.
– The unique concept of a split base plate makes maneuvering easy. There is no need for time-consuming moving backwards and forwards around obstacles and recesses
– The infrared remote control system provides maximum safety: The operator is protected from vibrations, noise and dust. The machine can only be operated if line of sight is intact. In case of a loss of control the proximity recognition sensor keeps the operator safe.
– The sophisticated on-board computer offers unrivaled levels of comfort, such as use of a PIN to prevent theft, operating hour meter, temperature gauge and comprehensive diagnostic functions.
– An overload sensor protects the machine from damage if the surface under its base plate is too hard.
– Easy to transport: The DPU130r can be transported easily on the back of a small truck. There is no need for a flat bed truck, as there would be for a roller.
|Operating weight||1,185 kg|
|Centrifugal force||130 kN|
|Base plate width||1,200 mm|
|Base plate length||1,186 mm|
|Base plate thickness||14 mm|
|Operating width||1,200 mm|
|Advance travel max. (depending on soil and environmental factors)||31 m/min|
|Surface capacity max. (depending on soil and environmental factors)||2,232 m²/h|
|Transport height||1,157 mm|
|Transport length||1,328 mm|
|Transport width||1,260 mm|
Engine / Motor
|Engine / Motor type||Water-cooled 4-cylinder aspirated diesel engine|
|Engine / Motor manufacturer||Kohler|
|Engine / Motor||LDW 1404|
|Engine performance max. (DIN ISO 3046)||24.5 kW|
|at rpm||3,600 rpm|
|Operating performance max. (DIN ISO 3046)||16 kW|
|at rpm||2,700 rpm|
|Fuel consumption||4 L/h|
|Fuel tank capacity||18 L|
|Power transmission||Hydrostatic, electronically controlled, dual-circuit system.|
DPU130 wins German Industry Innovation Award
INNOVATION AWARD OF THE GERMAN ECONOMY
CONSTRUCTION MACHINE AWARD 2012