DPU3050H - Vibrating Plate, Manual Start - Diesel
The DPU models with 30 kN centrifugal force belong to the class of versatile all around plates, which are ideal for compacting paving stones, horticulture and landscaping, and the maintenance of roads, paths and parking lots. They come with a robust integrated wheel set, like all Wacker Neuson vibratory plates in the 25 – 37 kN class. The machines of this class offer a kind of job site mobility that is unique in the market. Their great agility and compact design make these vibratory plates the perfect choice for continuous use by professionals when compacting sidewalks, trenches and other confined spaces. Different models with three operating widths are available. All come with a multitude of well thought out features:
– That is unique! Integrated and extremely robust wheel set: Even hot asphalt or cumbersome curbs cannot harm the wheels.
– Exceptionally long service life even with the toughest jobs: GJS-700 base plate; the optimal combination of break and wear resistance.
– Guide handle shock mount and integrated lateral guiding systems enable effortless and precise work.
– The automatic locking mechanism of the guide handle has no play, ensuring safe transport.
– Powerful diesel engine with great reserve capacity. Model variations with extra fast advance travel and electric starter available.
Operating weight: 181kg
Centrifugal force: 30 kN
Base plate thickness: 10 mm
Height (without guide handle): 758 mm
Operating width: 500 mm
Frequency: 90 Hz
Advance travel max. (depending on soil & environmental factors): 21 m/min
Surface capacity max. (depending on soil & environmental factors): 630 m²/h
Engine / Motor
Engine / Motor type: Air-cooled single-cylinder diesel engine
Engine / Motor manufacturer: Hatz
Engine / Motor: 1 B 30
Displacement: 347 cm³
Engine performance max. (DIN ISO 3046): 5 kW
at rpm: 3,600
Fuel consumption: 0.6 L/h
Fuel tank capacity: 5 L
Power transmission: From drive motor via centrifugal clutch and V-belt direct to exciter.