DPU4045Y - Vibrating Plate - Key Start, Diesel, C/W Low HAV Handle
Thanks to its excellent compaction force combined with a quick forward and reverse travel direction, the DPU4045 offers a high level of productivity. It is equipped with a Yanmar diesel engine and is an all-rounder for all job sites where high demands are placed on the performance efficiency of a unit. In addition, it offers excellent characteristics in terms of service life and operating comfort. Optimal application areas are the compaction of frost coverings and sub-bases in street, path and parking lot construction as well as back-filling buildings. Thanks to a frequency of 69 Hz, the DPU4045 is universally applicable and even reliably compacts medium-weight interlocking paving stones.
– The new center pole reduces hand-arm vibration (HAV) to a minimum and therefore offers a high level of operating comfort at full compaction performance. No restriction for the time of operation and no documentation effort.
– A dead man function prevents the operator from being trapped between the equipment and an object when working in reverse.
– All maintenance points are quickly and easily accessible. Extensive comfort functions: such as low oil shutdown, self-tightening V-belt, maintenance-free alternator, pull-out external jump-start connection that is accessible from outside.
– A large dimension Yanmar diesel engine offers sufficient power reserves and ensures for a high level of efficiency and long service life.
– New positioning of the operator’s controls in a sturdy housing — better protection against dirt accumulation and damage.
|Operating weight||376 kg|
|Centrifugal force||40 kN|
|Base plate size (W x L)||440 x 900 mm|
|Base plate thickness||12 mm|
|Height (without center pole)||764 mm|
|Operating width (with extension plate)||600 mm|
|Hand-arm vibrations||< 2.5 m/s²|
|Advance travel max. (dependent on soil and environmental impacts)||24 m/min|
|Surface capacity max. (dependent on soil and environmental impacts)||870 m²/h|
Engine / Motor
|Engine / Motor type||Air-cooled single cylinder four-cycle diesel engine|
|Engine / Motor manufacturer||Yanmar|
|Engine / Motor model||L70N|
|Engine performance max. (DIN ISO 3046 IFN)||4.5 kW|
|at rpm||3,000 rpm|
|Operating performance max. (DIN ISO 3046 IFN)||4.3 kW|
|at rpm||3,000 rpm|
|Fuel consumption||1.4 L/h|
|Fuel tank capacity||3.3 L|
|Power transmission||From the drive motor via the centrifugal clutch and V-belt directly to the exciter|