DS70 - Vibratory Rammer - Diesel 13" Shoe
$5,335.00 Incl GST
Wacker Neuson’s diesel rammer completes your diesel fleet. The DS70 is a well-balanced machine with low CO2 emissions and compact dimensions. It is ideally suited for the compaction of cohesive, mixed and granular soils.
– The diesel engine is the most environmentally friendly rammer engine available, which makes it the perfect choice for compaction jobs in poorly ventilated trenches.
– The noise reducing cover lowers the amount of engine and shoe noise transmitted to the operator.
– The large capacity and corrosion-proof fuel tank is equipped with a self cleaning in-tank filter. That means long service life and minimum maintenance.
– For added operator convenience, a single lever controls start-up, speed and engine shut-off.
– The highly engineered built-in shock mount system of the guide handle reduces hand-arm vibration (HAV) and thus improves user comfort.
|Operating weight||83 kg|
|Ramming shoe size (WxL)||330 x 340 mm|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||740 x 370 x 1000 mm|
|Stroke at the ramming shoe||75 mm|
|Percussion rate max.||667 blows/min|
|Operating speed||8.8 m/min|
|Surface capacity||174 m²/h|
Engine / Motor
|Engine / Motor type||L 48|
|Engine / Motor manufacturer||Yanmar|
|Engine / Motor||air-cooled single-cylinder diesel engine|
|Operating performance (SAE J1349)||2.8 kW|
|at rpm||3,450 rpm|
|Fuel consumption||0.9 L/h|
|Tank capacity (fuel)||4.2 L|