DT25 Tracked Dumper - Diesel - Front-Tip Skip
The hydraulic drive of the track dumper DT25 is controlled by a joystick, and the roll bar folds down for negotiating low-clearance passageways. The low center of gravity increases stability and guarantees gradeability of up to 70%.
– The rotating driver’s seat with integral “Logic” control of the direction of travel increases productivity and reduces damage to the ground.
– The one-piece engine hatch and optimal configuration of the service points make daily maintenance easy.
– The rotating driver’s seat (with integral “Logic” control of the direction of travel) avoids turning the machine itself. That increases productivity through faster working cycles and also reduces damage to the ground.
|Shipping weight||2,700 kg|
|Payload max.||2,500 kg|
|Skip capacity (level)||920 L|
|Skip capacity (heaped)||1,503 L|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||3,295 x 1,550 x 2,500 mm|
|Engine performance||33 kW|
|Operating speed||2,350 rpm|
|Travel speed 1||5 km/h|
|Travel speed 2||11 km/h|
|Fuel tank capacity||54 L|
- Diesel engine
- Dual variable displacement pump
- High pressure lines from the pump to the motor
- Distributor transmission/axle
Hydrostatic drive system
Simply start and off you go: Thanks to the hydrostatic drive system, no frequent gear changing is required and the operator can focus entirely on his work. Ideal for rental parks or frequently changing operators.
– Hydraulically activated, pilot-controlled forward + reverse travel lever for sensitive operation.
– Two driving positions: optionally sensitive with a high tractive force or fast.
– Hydraulically activated drive system and work hydraulics can be operated independently from each other.
Low service and maintenance costs thanks to the low-wear drive system.
Valuable time can be saved during maintenance and therefore money can also be saved. The better and faster the access to the hydraulics or engine are, the faster the machine is back in application.
– Good service access in order to safely take care of daily control procedures.
– Quick access to the maintenance points.
– High degree of safety due to the lockable engine hood.
Always constant propulsion,
because the suspension-mounted rollers adapt to the underground.