EW100 Wheeled Excavator – Incl. Easy Lock Hitch
The 10-ton mobile excavator EW100 wins over with a power output, low fuel consumption and particularly user-friendly features. The minimized fuel consumption – with savings of up to 20 percent – is achieved through the new ECO operating mode, which allows for efficient work by reducing the rpm’s and by adapting the pump: a plus for the environment and the wallet. The mobile excavator EW100 is particularly operator-friendly thanks to a drive pedal – for both road travel as well as working operation.
– 30km/h top speed.
– 15% more power output with up to 20% less fuel consumption.
– Equipped with a stage 3b engine.
– Modern jog dial system, known in the automotive industry: the menu is intuitively operated via a rotary push button.
– Maximum connection options with up to 5 auxiliary control circuits, of which 3 are individually adjustable.
|Operating weight||9,685 – 11,036 kg|
|Biting force max.||47 kN|
|Breakout force max.||54.1 kN|
|Digging depth max.||4,244 mm|
|Dumping height||5,933 – 6,201 mm|
|Digging radius max.||8,107 mm|
|Superstructure slewing speed||10 rpm|
Engine / Motor
|Engine / Motor manufacturer||Perkins|
|Engine / Motor model||854E-E34TA|
|Engine / Motor type||4-cylinder turbo diesel engine|
|Operating speed||2,400 rpm|
|Engine performance according to ISO||55 kW|
|Fuel tank capacity||170 L|
|Duty pump||1-pump Load Sensing|
|Max. flow rate||180 + 145 L/min|
|Operating pressure for driving hydraulics||440 bar|
|Hydraulic oil tank||120 L|
|Axles front||Oscillating steering axle|
|Axles rear||Rigid steering axle|
|Tires (standard)||Dual tires 8.25/20|
|Turning radius||5,570 mm|
|Track width||1,942 mm|
|Ground clearance||340 mm|
|Travel speed 20 km/h version, max.||20 km/h|
|Travel speed 30 km/h version, max.||30 km/h|
|Sound level (LwA)||96 dB(A)|
30 km/h offer a great mobility
The EW100 drives to the job site at up to 30 km/h – this saves time, money and the additional transport.
Low-consumption work and hight fuel savings.
+ 15 % power
Modern jog dial system
As known in the automotive industry – the menu is handled intuitively by a jog dial system. Choose the perfect working mode:
– ECO mode
– HI mode
– LOW mode
Emission stage 3B
Environmentally friendly and economic in consumption – thanks to its exhaust emission stage 3B and nearly 20% less fuel consumption. Three operating modes are available during application on the job site.
– Connect any output device, laptop or tablet with the connection inside the cabin and instantly gain access to the maintanance diagnosis tool.
– The EW100 is equipped additionally with an error code output and standard mini measurement connections.
– Time is money – and downtime is expensive.
Excellent service access
– Access easily the service points by the tiltable cabin and the wide opening engine hood.
– All maintenance components like fuel, air, oil and hydraulics filter, the water and the hydraulics cooler are easy to access.