EZ26 Tracked Excavator - Zero Tail Swing - Incl. Easylock Hitch
The compact excavator EZ26 guarantees modern design, flexibility and ease of use. Transportation by car trailer to the next construction site? No problem – the low weight allows transport including attachment tool by means of 3.5t trailer. An innovative windshield mechanism for easy ventilation provides working comfort and facilitates communication between driver and colleagues. Control lever carrier, the wide cabin entry and the arrangement of control and display elements of the EZ26 are ergonomically perfectly adapted to the needs of your workplace.
- The re-designed cabin of the EZ26 is ergonomical and spacious.
- Large, double-sided sliding windscreen.
- Magnetic rotating light (LED) which can be quickly attached and released at any time. The LED light is characterized by high luminosity and low power consumption.
- Zero tail swing for working in tight and confined spaces.
- Optional Vertical Digging System (VDS) and EASY LOCK.
|Shipping weight||2,470 kg|
|Operating weight||2,571 kg|
|Biting force max.||15.3 kN|
|Breakout force max.||22.5 kN|
|Digging depth max.||2,744 mm|
|Dumping height||2,840 – 3,087 mm|
|Digging radius max.||4,806 mm|
|Superstructure slewing speed||10 1/min|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||4,290 x 1,570 x 2,414 mm|
|Tank capacity||36 L|
Engine / Motor
|Engine type||Water-cooled 3-cylinder diesel engine|
|RPM / speed||2,500 rpm|
|Engine performance output to ISO||15.8 kW|
|Duty pump||Double variable- & two-gear pump|
|Max. flow rate||30.5 + 30.5 L/min|
|Max. flow rate||20.2 + 7.2 L/min|
|Operating pressure for working and traction hydraulics||225 bar|
|Operating pressure slewing gear||206 bar|
|Hydraulic oil tank||26.5 L|
|Travel speed max.||3.8 km/h|
|Chain width||300 mm|
|Ground clearance||277 mm|
|Stroke max. above ground||380 mm|
|Stroke max. below ground||419 mm|
|Sound level (LwA) acc. to 2000/14/EC||93 dB(A)|
|Cabin – specified sound pressure level LpA acc. to ISO 6394||79 dB(A)|
Transport by car trailer
- Less than 2.6t transport weight
- Wider range and additional fields of application
- Great cost savings
Zero Tail – when it gets tight
- The EZ26 does not have a rear overhang and can therefore swing easier – even in confined spaces
- In addition, the EZ26 has very compact dimensions
Unrestricted maintenance and service access
- Removable cab facilitates inspection and repair work
- Service-related components can be accessed quickly thanks to the removable covers and the large side hood
- Lower operating costs thanks to two fuel-efficient engine variants that do not require exhaust gas aftertreatment
Work ergonomically at any body height thanks to individually adjustable seat, joystick and armrest positions. In addition, plenty of headroom and legroom as well as the best all-round visibility.