EZ50 Tracked Excavator - Zero Tail Swing - Incl. Easy Lock Hitch
High excavation performance even in hard to reach areas. The EZ50 is the perfect equipment for operations close to walls or buildings. The tail of the EZ50 does not reach over the undercarriage in no operating position at any time.
The minimized space requirements are extremely practical on construction sites in busy city centers or on road construction sites with ongoing traffic. But not only its operating dimensions are convincing, also its material handling and digging performance are impressive.
– Remarkably higher engine and hydraulic performances plus reduced fuel consumption at the same time.
– Maintenance made easy: the tiltable cabin and the removable chassis cover provide quick and easy access, diagnostic tools offer further support.
– Perfectly equipped for multi-functional attachment tools: up to five additional control circuits with unpressurised reflux available.
– Numerous options available ex-factory such as: overload valves, idle speed automatic operation and more.
|Shipping weight||4,617 – 5,454 kg|
|Operating weight||4,847 – 5,685 kg|
|Biting force max.||24.8 kN|
|Breakout force max.||36.8 kN|
|Digging depth max.||3,667 mm|
|Superstructure slewing speed||9.5 rpm|
|L x W x H||5,467 x 1,960 x 2,555 mm|
|Fuel tank capacity||80 L|
|Engine model||Perkins 403J-E17T|
|Engine type||Water-cooled diesel 3-cylinder turbo|
|Emission standards stage||5|
|Rated voltage||12 V|
|RPM / speed||2,000 rpm|
|Engine performance||32.5 kW|
|Rated voltage||12 V|
|Duty pump||1 axial piston pump|
|Flow rate max.||126 L/min|
|Operating pressure for working and driving hydraulics||245 bar|
|Operating pressure slewing gear||209 bar|
|Travel speed max.||4.4 km/h|
|Chain width||400 mm|
|Ground clearance||305 mm|
|Stroke above subgrade||415 mm|
|Stroke below subgrade||455 mm|
|Sound level (LwA)||97 dB(A)|
|Cabin – specified sound pressure level LpA||77 dB(A)|
– 3-point kinematics for more breakaway force, insertion depth and dumping height
– Six auxiliary control circuits, high lifting and excavation power and thus, rapid work cycles – performance is emphasized here!
– Comfortable and fatigue-free joystick control thanks to Load Sensing Flow Sharing
Precise work results with Load Sensing Flow Sharing
– The machine adapts to the load and the joystick movements thus always remain the same for the operator.
– Load Sensing Flow Sharing allows precise control regardless of the load to be moved.
Powerful hydraulics for versatile applications
– The mini-excavator can be used at ambient temperatures of up to 45 degrees without compromising performance.
– Attachments can be quickly changed thanks to the new pressure release switch.
– With the EZ50’s six auxiliary control circuits, versatile attachments can be used. With these, the mini-excavator can be applied for many different uses.
Comfortable operation and optimum visibility
– The intuitive operating concept of the EZ50 allows easy and comprehensive control of the excavator.
– Using a joystick, 3.5-inch display, Jog Dial and keypad, you can operate the machine, control the auxiliary hydraulics, or set oil levels. A 7-inch display is also optionally available.
– The Bluetooth hands-free system (optional) and USB charge function round out the utmost comfort.
The windshield wipers and their wipe direction were adjusted such as to prevent any visibility restrictions for the operator.
– A powerful air-conditioning system provides the optimum temperature (optional). In addition, the front windows can be flexibly opened. This ensures a pleasant draft and also simplifies communication with colleagues.
Active Working Signal for even greater safety
– Your colleagues on the construction site can tell if the excavator is in operation thanks to the Active Working Signal (AWS) attached to the engine hood.
– The AWS lights up red when the joystick support is pressed down and the excavator is ready for application.
Low-emission, powerful engine
– Due to the thermal management developed by Wacker Neuson, not only is the service life of the diesel engine increased, but the performance of the cabin heating as well.
– The EZ50 is equipped with a powerful diesel engine with integrated DPF (diesel particulate filter). The engine fulfills the standards of exhaust emissions stage 5 and thus ensures minimum emission of pollutants.
– The EZ50 is also fitted with a large engine hood. This makes the engine easy to access for service work.
– The exhaust system, pointed upwards, minimizes potential injury to persons and damage to objects.
Zero Tail – all-around compact
– The all-around compact dimensions of the EZ50 are ideal for application in confined spaces.
– The lack of tail overhang allows safe working along walls, at the side of the road, or with other limitations.
Well protected cylinder
– The lifting arm cylinder is protected from damage by a piston rod protector made of synthetic material. Thanks to the elastic material, no deformations are left behind. This saves repair costs and time.
– Protection is also optionally available for the dipper stick and dipper cylinder.
Swiveling dozer blade and flawless stability
– When backfilling, the machine doesn’t have to be reset as often, as the dozer blade can be swiveled to a straight position or up to 25 degrees to the left or right (optional).
– In the floating position, the dozer blade applies constant force on the cutting edge. This way, the blade position has to be adjusted less often.
– The external track rollers give the machine a high degree of stability, especially for lifting heavy loads.