MDP3 - Centrifugal Dirty Water Pump 3" - petrol
The Wacker Neuson MDP3 self-priming centrifugal trash pump is driven by a reliable WN 5.8 kW four-stroke engine, and is equipped with a hard-wearing cast iron impeller and volute. It is the ideal choice for pumping dirty water on any construction site.
– Reliable and powerful 5.8kW (9hp) Wacker Neuson engine.
– Strengthened cast iron impeller and volute for improved durability.
– Thickened aluminium alloy pump housing.
– Compact design, with easy access to pump housing and engine, for trouble-free operation.
– Silicon carbide mechanical seal for longer service life.
– Unique wide impeller opening and volute channel design enables true solid handling capacity up to 25.4mm.
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||688 x 528 x 572mm|
|Diameter (suction & discharge)||80 mm|
|Operating weight||67 kg|
|Discharge head||20 m|
|Discharge capacity||1,150 L/min|
|Suction height||7.0 m|
|Solids diameter max.||25.4 mm|
|Self-priming time||12 sec|
Engine / Motor
|Engine / Motor type||Air-cooled, 4-stroke, single cylinder, OHV|
|Engine / Motor manufacturer||Wacker Neuson WN9|
|Operating speed||3600 rpm|
|Power max. rated||5.8 kW|
|Fuel tank capacity||6.5 L|
|Run time||2.5 hrs|