MP15 - Vibrating Plate - Petrol
$1,334.70 Incl GST
These Wacker Neuson vibratory plates offers functionality and performance at a real value price. The compact design allows for compaction of mixed soils in the narrowest of spaces even in extremely narrow trenches. The guide handle with vibration damping means longer working hours and less fatigue for the operator.
– Proven design and technology from the world’s leading brand Wacker Neuson, tough ductile iron baseplate is extremely durable even under extreme conditions and provides long service life.
– Cyclonic 3 stage air-filtration system.
– Ergonomically designed lifting handles make loading and unloading from transport vehicles easier for the operator.
– A rugged water tank comes as standard, and leads to higher operator comfort and improved productivity during any asphalt works.
– A rugged water tank comes as standard, and leads to higher operator comfort and improved productivity during any asphalt works, optional wheel kit for easy transportation.
Operating weight (without water/fuel): 83 kg
Centrifugal force: 15 kN
Base plate size (W x L): 500 × 588 mm
Advance travel max. (depending on soil): 20 m/min
Surface capacity max. (depending on soil): 600 m²/h
Engine / Motor
Engine / Motor type: Air-cooled, single cylinder, 4-cycle gasoline engine
Engine / Motor manufacturer: Loncin-G210F
Displacement: 212 cm³
Engine performance (max.): 4.4 kW
at rpm: 3,600 rpm
Fuel consumption: 1 L/h
Tank capacity (water): 8.3 L
Tank capacity (fuel): 3.6 L