PT3H - Self Prime Trash Pump 3" - Diesel
$5,550.00 Incl GST
Out of stock
The trash water centrifugal pumps from Wacker Neuson have proven their worth on construction sites around the world. These high-performance, self-priming pumps can handle solids up to 25, 40 or 50 mm in size. They deliver an outstanding performance by their high volume capacities and large discharge head. PT pumps are perfectly suited for construction sites that need to be dewatered quickly.
– Robust and durable, ideally suited for a variety of applications and the various conditions on a construction site.
– Very large pumping volume, ideal for quick drainage and dewatering.
– Low oil level shutdown: The automatic shutdown at low oil level prevents damage to the machine, even if oil is not refilled in time.
– Easy operation and good maintenance access.
– Large, easily accessible fill and drain plugs allow years of trouble-free operation.
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||673 x 505 x 569 mm|
|Diameter (suction & discharge)||75 mm|
|Operating weight||77 kg|
|Discharge head||29 m|
|Discharge capacity||1,350 L/min|
|Suction height||7.6 m|
|Solids diameter max.||38 mm|
Engine / Motor
|Engine / Motor type||Air-cooled, single cylinder|
|Engine / Motor manufacturer||Hatz diesel|
|Operating speed||3500 rpm|
|Power max. rated||5.0 kW|
|Power rating specification||SAE 3046 IFN|
|Fuel tank capacity||5.0 L|
|Fuel consumption||1.7 L/h|
|Run time||3 hrs|