Wacker Neuson ST28 - Radial Lift Track Loader
|Height top of ROPS||2,108 mm|
|Overall length w/ bucket||3,470 mm|
|Overall length w/o bucket||2,708 mm|
|Height Hinge Pin Max||3,038 mm|
|Operating weight||3,551 kg|
|Rated Operating Capacity ROC 50%||1,270 kg|
|Rated Operating Capacity ROC 35%||889 kg|
|Dump reach||705 mm|
|Length of track on ground||1,453 mm|
|Dump height max. at max height||2,319 mm|
|Angle of departure||30.7 °|
|Tipping angle (bucket dump) w/ bucket at max height||42 °|
|Ground clearance||231.1 mm|
|Breakout force max. – Bucket||23.6 kN|
|Breakout force max. – Boom||22.2 kN|
|Width Track||320 mm|
Engine / Motor
|Engine / Motor manufacturer||Kohler|
|Engine / Motor||KDI 2504 TCR|
|Engine performance||55 kW|
|RPM / speed||2,750 rpm|
|Fuel tank capacity||113.6 L|
|Auxiliary Hydraulics- Standard Flow||76 L/min|
|Auxiliary Hydraulics- High Flow||113.6 L/min|
|Pressure aux. relief||241 bar|
|Hydraulic oil tank||11 L|
|Travel speed low||11.3 km/h|
|Travel speed high||16.1 km/h|
Ergonomic Cab Design
– A wide door and step as well as ergonomically located handles make entry and exit easy regardless of the size of the operator.
– Large, illuminated switches give quick accessibility to controls regardless of the time of day or whether the operator is wearing gloves.
– With the low mounted tilt cylinders and the spaciously designed door, sloped rear engine compartment, and large side windows, operator visibility is maximized 360º.
– From switch location and layout to an angled foot rest in the floor board, the cab was purposefully designed to be stay in for long amounts of time and to significantly reduce operator fatigue.
– Joysticks are mounted to the suspension/air ride seat minimizing unwanted movements in rough conditions.