SW21 - Vertical Lift Skid Steer Loader
|Height Top Of ROPS||2,070 mm|
|Overall length w/ bucket||3,426 mm|
|Overall length w/o bucket||2,708 mm|
|Operating weight||2,954 kg|
|Height Hinge Pin Max||3,150 mm|
|Rated Operating Capacity 50%||953 kg|
|Dump reach||866 mm|
|Dump height max. at max height||2,451 mm|
|Angle of departure||24 °|
|Tipping angle (Bucket dump) w/bucket at max height||42 °|
|Ground clearance||193 mm|
|Breakout force max. – Bucket||23.6 kN|
|Breakout force max. – Boom||22.2 kN|
Engine / Motor
|Engine / Motor manufacturer||Kohler|
|Engine / Motor||KDI 2504 TCR|
|Engine performance||55.2 kW|
|RPM / speed||2,750 rpm|
|Fuel tank capacity||124.1 L|
|Auxiliary Hydraulics- Standard Flow||76 L/min|
|Auxiliary Hydraulics- High Flow||113.6 L/min|
|Pressure Aux. relief||241 bar|
|Travel speed (low)||12.9 km/h|
|Travel speed (high)||19.3 km/h|
|Standard tires||10 x 16.5|
Ergonomic Cab Design
– A wide door and step as well as ergonomically located handles make entry and exit easy regardless of the size of the operator.
– Large, illuminated switches give quick accessibility to controls regardless of the time of day or whether the operator is wearing gloves.
– With the low mounted tilt cylinders and the spaciously designed door, sloped rear engine compartment, and large side windows, operator visibility is maximized 360º.
– From switch location and layout to an angled foot rest in the floor board, the cab was purposefully designed to be stay in for long amounts of time and to significantly reduce operator fatigue.
– Joysticks are mounted to the suspension/air ride seat minimizing unwanted movements in rough conditions.