VP2050A - Vibrating Plate - Petrol
$2,973.00 Incl GST
The vibratory plates of the VP series are very compact devices. They are ideal for asphalt compaction, interlocking paving stones and for the compaction of mixed soils even in confined spaces. Typical applications are path construction, gardening and landscaping. The optimized combination of the specially designed base plate and guide handle provide easy maneuvering. The plates of the VP series can easily operate around stones and duct covers as well as along curbstones or buildings. The wheel set (accessory) enables the vibratory plates of the VP-series to be moved easily and with little effort to the next job location on the construction site (except VP1030 and VP1135). Hand-arm vibrations below 5 m/s² and low pollutant emissions help to protect the operator.
– Perfect asphalt compaction: The rounded edges of the base plate minimize the formation of undesired edges when turning the equipment.
– Comfortable soil compaction: The tapered base plate edges facilitate the compaction on the spot.
– Solid construction design minimizes maintenance: The protected belt drive prevents wear of the belt.
– Robust lifting eye and handles on the base plate for easy transportation.
– All models are available with or without water tank.
Operating weight: 101 kg
Centrifugal force: 20 kN
Base plate size (W x L): 505 x 596 mm
Operating width: 505 mm
Operating height (underclearance): 642 mm
Frequency: 98 Hz
Advance travel: 25 m/min
Surface capacity: 750 m²/h
Engine / Motor
Engine / Motor type: 4-stroke gasoline engine
Engine / Motor manufacturer: Honda
Engine / Motor: GX160
Displacement: 163 cm³
Engine performance (rated): 3.1 kW
at rpm: 3,600 rpm
Fuel consumption: 0.8 L/h
Fuel tank capacity: 3.6 L
- Steady wetting up to the edges of the base plate
- Large filter in the water tank with very good filter action prevents clogging of the water nozzles
- Large, stable and easy to operate regulator for optimum dosing of the feed volume
- Tapered and rounded edges minimize the formation of undesired edges when turning the base plate and provide a smooth surface.
- Made of wear resistant ductile cast iron for a long service life.
- First class results in asphalt compaction due to the very high quality base plate.
- Forward pivoting handle provides compact transportation and storage. This also allows for operations such as upward pulling of the plate when working on a slope.
- The guide handle becomes narrower towards the top, which avoids abrasive scratches on walls when compacting close-to-edge.
- The bent shape of the guide handle provides stability during lateral operation..
- Low hand-arm-vibrations of less than 5 m/s² provide user comfort and allow longer operating times of the vibratory plate and the operator.
- Large solid lifting eye for safe handling.
- Lifting eye turned by 90 degrees for better balance when lifting and easier access to tank.
- Handles on the base of the equipment allow easy transportation.
- Time saving: quick and stable mounting without screwing to base plate.
- Material-friendly, essential accessory for all pavement applications.