VPY70 - Vibrating Plate - Diesel
$4,582.00 Incl GST
With a range of reliable and powerful engines, low weight, compact dimensions and low-maintenance design, the VP 70 series Vibratory Plates are ideal for compaction of sand, crushed rock, granular materials and segmental brick paving.
– Compact design with centrally mounted, for an even spread of compactive force over the whole base plate.
– Sturdy 4-stroke petrol or diesel engine with recoil starter is isolated from vibration by rubber dampers.
– Vibration isolated reversible handle with throttle control for ease of operation and reduced operator fatigue.
– Conveniently placed lifting handles, and a central lifting point for safe and easy handling.
– Low maintenance design, backed by Wacker Neuson quality, reliability and product support.
Operating weight: 90 kg
Centrifugal force: 20 kN
Base plate size (L x W): 610 x 460 mm
Lowest working height: 611 mm
Frequency: 116.6 Hz
Advance travel (depending on soil): 28 m/min
Surface capacity (depending on soil): 770 m²/h
Engine / Motor
Engine / Motor type: air-cooled single cylinder diesel engine
Engine / Motor manufacturer: Yanmar
Displacement: 211 cm³
Engine performance max. (DIN ISO 3046): 3.5 kW
at rpm: 3,600 rpm
Fuel consumption: 0.96 L/h