Wacker by Dingo SM275-19W Mini Skid-Steer Loader
– Industry leading 5 year / 5,000 hour warranty.
– The most powerful hydraulic pumps in their class.
– Superior hydraulic design, there is no need for an oil cooler.
– Steel hydraulic piping wherever possible instead of hoses helps keep oil cooler.
– Eliminating 90 degree angles wherever possible helps reduce friction which helps keep oil cooler.
– Uniquely designed Flow Divider to complement the engine and hydraulic pump combination.
– Industry leading service and maintenance access.
– Superior Chassis: 15mm thick solid chassis and main frame.
– Low centre of gravity gives the best ground engagement, turning speed and tractive force.
– Dry bushing technology requires no daily greasing and helps ensure greater machine life.
– Wheeled and tracked machines are available.
|Engine:||Kohler KD425 20hp|
|Machine mass:||862 kg|
|Rated lift capacity:||275 kg WLL|
|Pump sizes:||11 & 4 cc|
|Relief pressure (max.):||3,200psi / 220bar|
|Hydraulic performance:||19hp & 39 L/min|
|Hydraulic reservoir capacity:||76 L|
|Max travel speed:||5.5 km/h|
|Overall dimensions (L x W x H):||1,600 x 840-1,035 x 1,200 mm|
|Max. operating height (4 in 1 bucket):||2,650 mm|
|Turning radius with (4 in 1 bucket):||1,300 mm|
|Angle of departure:||25 degrees|
|Ground clearance:||135 mm|
|Dump height (standard bucket):||1,450 mm|
|Dump height (4 in 1 bucket):||1,835 mm|
|Reach fully raised (4 in 1 bucket):||800 mm|
|Height to hinge pin:||1,940 mm|
What makes a Wacker Neuson Mini Loader so far beyond the others?
They punch above their weight:
– Best lift to weight ratio
– Up to 440kg SWL / 1080 kg machine & 72 kg operator
– Best turning circle footprint
– Easier to turn a square than a rectangle!
– 180 degree operator access departure
– Operator comfort – hot air drawn away from the operator
– Narrow Access – on the fly with rim change
– Ground speed from power – not wheel circumference
– More Grunt = More power, more push and more lift
– Diesel Triple has the OVERDRIVE feature – get more ground covered and more work done
Attachments aren’t just add-ons:
– The uniquely designed Flow Divider complements the engine and hydraulic pump combination.
– Like a 4wd gearbox – 4wd high to 4wd low – it controls wheels speed in relation to ground conditions and attachment requirements.
– Precisely diverts oil from the wheels to the attachment flow.
– Trenching valves on other brands tend to restrict hydraulic flow (and increase heat). Only a Wacker Neuson mini loader has a true flow diverter with accurate positioning.
– The ultimate power control when using high flow attachments – trenchers, stump grinder, rotary graders & hoes, flail mowers.