Wacker Neuson Vibration Plate BPS1135Aw
$2,814.00 Incl GST
– Excellent driving features: No matter whether used on asphalt or soil – the BPS is easy to manoeuvre and provides perfect surfaces.
– Clean finish to the kerb is easily generated due to the square side-profile of the base plate.
– The control handle addresses the steering movements clearly, yet nevertheless generates low hand-arm vibrations of less than 5 m/s², which enable a long, comfortable working conditions.
– Easy to transport: A large lifting eye and wide, ergonomically designed carrying handles make moving and loading the machine both easy and comfortable.
– Maintenance-free: The BPS series is equipped with an extremely sturdy fan belt and has storage with lifetime lubrication. As a result, it is practically maintenance-free.
– Accessories are available separately: Wheel set and paving stone sliding mechanism round off the application areas of the APS.
|Inclined position max.||20 °|
|Engine type||Four-stroke, petrol, air cooled, 1-cyl|
|Cylinder capacity||118 cm3|
|Power (max.)||2.6 kW|
|Power (operating)||2.1 kW|
|Operating engine speed||3,600 rpm|
|Tank capacity||2.5 L|
|Starter type||Recoil starter|
|MECHANICAL – OUTPUT DETAILS|
|Forward running||26 m/min|
|Centrifugal force||11 kN|
|Area capacity||546 m2/h|
|Operating temperature range||-15 – 45 °C|
|Sound power LWA, guaranteed||105 dB(A)|
|Length drawbar in op. pos.||930 mm|
|Operating weight||63.0 kg|
|Ground clearance||663 mm|