Having great safety features doesn’t always mean less power, productivity or convenience.
From the beginning of 2012 to the end of 2015, there were more than 160,000 machinery and equipment related injuries in NSW workplaces. More than 6000 workers were permanently disabled and 64 people died. Jackson Equipment Sales strives to offer the best solutions for worker safety and a great example of this is some of the features offered by its Wacker Neuson Products.
In 1988, Wacker Neuson designed and developed the first intelligent solution for efficient excavating on uneven ground conditions: The Vertical Digging System (VDS), unique to this day and only available at Wacker Neuson.
The sturdy tilting console allows for the variable tilting of the revolving superstructure by 15°. In this way, the operator compensates for gradients of up to 27% at the push of a button. It is used everywhere that different height levels are to be compensated, e.g. when working on slopes or sidewalk edges. And there are plenty of these in everyday excavator operation.
- Greater productivity, improved efficiency: Shorter digging times due to exact vertical digging.
- Up to 25% material and time savings when excavating and filling.
- Up to 20% increased stability (against collapse, tilting, sliding) at 15° tilt and full load.
- Full swing power throughout the entire 360°.
- Familiar seat position, fatigue-free working conditions.
To purchase or hire Wacker Neuson equipment, contact Jackson Equipment Sales and Hire on 1300 00 JPTR (5787).