The title says it all – We are looking for qualified mechanical tradespeople to join our team!
Due to steady growth, moving to larger premises and growing industry demand for our services, we are looking for suitably qualified mechanics and tradespeople to join our team. We are a young, dynamic and energetic team of professionals with specialist skills and genuine enthusiasm about what we do. We are looking for similar minded people and mechanics with a can do attitude, focus and work ethic focused on delivering quality. The right applicant will ideally be:
- A Trade qualified Heavy Vehicle Mechanic
- Have 1 year post apprenticeship experience and proven experience in a similar role, more experience will be looked upon favourably
- Ability to diagnose faults on various types of vehicles with strong diagnostic skills on engine management and pneumatic systems
- Strong communication skills both written and interpersonal
- Strong dedication to meeting customers needs and quality expectations
- Dedicated to maintaining safe work practices and sound commitment to WHS
- Self motivated and dedicated to completing work to the highest possible standard.
- HR class drivers license (desirable)
- Vacuum and NDD experience highly favourable.