MCT36-5 – M Series Trowel 36″ – Petrol
$1,659.03 Incl GST
The M-series MCT36 Walk-behind Trowel is ideal for areas less than 500 square meters reducing the time required to finish the job. This trowel is optimally balanced and can be effortlessly controlled in a wide range of speeds. The MCT36 Walk-behind Trowel will make your process more efficient and improve the concrete surface finish.
– Equipped with height adjustable “whale tail” trowel handle for ergonomic operation.
– Powered with reliable and powerful four-stroke gasoline engine.
– Variable speeds: lower speeds for floating, higher speeds for finishing.
– Throttle control located on the handle for adjusting blade speed.
– Integrated lift point for job site maneuvering.
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||1820 x 945 x 980 mm|
|Troweling diameter||915 mm|
|Pitch range||0 – 15 °|
|Rotor speed (min. / max.)||70/137 rpm|
|Quantity of blades||4|
|Engine / Motor||Air-cooled, single-cylinder four-cycle gasoline engine|
|Engine / Motor manufacturer||Loncin|
|Engine / Motor type||G200F|
|Engine performance @ 3,600 rpm||4.1 (5.5) kW (hp)|
|at rpm||3,600 rpm|
|Fuel consumption||1.2 L/h|
|Fuel tank capacity||3.6 L|
|Tank capacity (engine oil)||0.6 L|