MFP2 - Fire Fighting Pump 2" - petrol
Reliable, economical and durable high flow rate pumps for firefighting, construction jobsites and many other applications.The MFP Series is tailored for high reliability and durability, and can be widely used as stand-by fire fighting equipment, for construction, installed on water trailers to wash down equipment on the job site and in cities and rural areas for short-term irrigation for farmlands. Other features:
– Thrust balance twin impeller design to provide high flow rates.
– Large priming port for quick filling without using special tools.
– Compact design, with easy access to pump housing and engine, for trouble-free operation.
– Three way discharge port with different plumbing sizes for added versatility.
– Reliable 6hp or 7hp Wacker Neuson engines.
– Engines feature transistorised ignition for reliable starting, and a cast iron cylinder liner to ensure consistent performance and durability.
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||500 x 395 x 446 mm|
|Diameter suction and discharge||50 mm|
|Operating weight||33 kg|
|Discharge head||80 m|
|Flow rate||266 L/min|
|Suction height lift||7 m|
Engine / Motor
|Engine / Motor type||Air-Cooled, 4-Stroke, SV Single Cylinder|
|Engine / Motor manufacturer||Wacker Neuson|
|Engine / Motor model||WN7|
|Operating speed||3,600 rpm|
|Power (max. rated)||5.2 kW|
|Fuel consumption||1.5 L/h|
|Fuel tank capacity||3.6 L|