Wheel Loader WL60
The WL60 is the most powerful compact wheel loader in its size class. Powered by a 102HP Tier 4 Final engine, the WL60 delivers unmatched power and performance.
The WL60 offers the speed and payload to handle a variety of job site needs. With a universal hydraulic attachment plate and standard hydraulic flow (26 gpm) or high flow (40 gpm), changing and operating existing or new attachments is quick and easy.
A class-leading hinge pin height of 12 feet allows for loading and unloading high sided dump trucks and hoppers. The articulated joint allows for the unit to be highly maneuverable especially in tight working conditions.
– Tier 4 Final Perkins engine offers a Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR)/Diesel Oxidation Catalyst (DOC) as an after-treament which requires no diesel particulate filter, no regeneration and no maintenance.
– The spacious climate-controlled cab features multi-adjustable air-ride seat, impressive 360° visibility along with ergonomically designed joysticks and controls to maximize operator comfort.
– Excellent service access with side tilting cab and rear engine hood minimizes time to perform daily maintenance and periodical service resulting in more time on the job.
– Class leading travel speeds up to 24.9 mph (optional) shortens travel time across job sites, improving cycle times.
– Universal hydraulic attachment plate with standard 26 gpm auxiliary hydraulic flow or high flow of 40 gpm accommodates most existing skid steer attachments.
|Engine manufacturer||Perkins, 854F-E34TA|
|Engine / Motor type||Turbo-Charged, water-cooled, 4-cylinder diesel engine|
|Engine performance||76 kW (@ 2,500 rpm)|
|Operating voltage||12 V|
|Operating weight Cab||5,900 kg|
|Breakout force||3,513 daN|
|Tipping load with bucket – machine straight||3,674 kg|
|Tipping load with bucket – machine at angle||3,031 kg|
|Bucket capacity||1.1 m³|
|Speed Level 1||20 km/h|
|Speed Level 2 – Optional||40 km/h|
|Standard tires||405/70-18EM ET0|
|Driving hydraulics – operating pressure||445 bar|
|Operating hydraulics – operating pressure||210 bar|
|Operating hydraulics – discharge capacity||100 L/min|
|Operating hydraulics – discharge capacity||150 L/min|
|Tank capacity||105 L|
|Hydraulic oil tank||95 L|
|Average sound power level LwA||101 dB(A)|
|Guaranteed sound power level LwA||103 dB(A)|
|Specified sound pressure level LpA||78 dB(A|