Wacker Neuson Dumper Wheeled DW30 ROPS
DW30 – compact, safe and a real all-rounder
– Just get on and drive: the hydrostatic all-wheel drive means that the driver can concentrate on his work without having to change gears frequently. The continuous constant tractive force from 0 to maximum speed and a hydrostatic braking effect round off the pleasant driving experience.
– The optional cab of the DW30 with ROPS/FOPS-II certification ensures that the driver can work comfortably and safely in any weather, while the air conditioning provides a pleasant working temperature, especially on warm days. The radio has a Bluetooth hands-free function and USB charging connections (optional).
– For working on terrains that may not be disturbed, lawn tyres are ideal. The profile of the tyres, which is optimally tailored to the application, reduces pressure on the lawn.
– Reliable, wear-free and durable – the spring-spoke parking brake is activated automatically as soon as the driver turns off the engine.
– The maintenance intervals, which are twice as long, enable additional cost savings through greater utilisation of the machine and less downtime for maintenance work. The maintenance access is placed at an ideal height to make maintenance quickly and easily accessible.
– The newly available weather protection roof offers optimal protection from the sun and light rain.
– In addition to the machine’s high standard safety features, other safety options can also be added: From the seat contact switch and ascent in signal colour to an orange belt combined with a green rotating light – safety is a top priority everywhere on the machine.
– The optionally available concrete skip is specially designed for transporting concrete – it can move up to 1,200 litres and includes a movable delivery chute for delivering the concrete.
|Engine type||3 cylinder diesel, four-stroke, water-cooled|
|Engine Manufacturer||Yanmar 3TNV76-UDWN|
|Effective power||18.9 kW|
|Cylinder capacity||1,116 cm3|
|Nominal Engine speed||3,000 rpm|
|Engine speed (max. torque)||1,600 rpm|
|Exhaust-gas limit||EU Stage V|
|Oil specification||SAE 10W-40|
|Operating engine speed||2,200 rpm|
|Idling speed||1,100 rpm|
|Operating power||34.7 kW|
|Maximum torque||166.5 Nm|
|Fuel||Diesel EN 590|
|Tank capacity||45 L|
MECHANICAL – OUTPUT DETAILS
|Travel speed||20 km/h|
|Operating pressure hydraulics||200 bar|
|Flow rate||33 L/min|
|Sound power LWA, guaranteed||97 dB(A)|
|Sound power LWA (Standard)||97|
|Sound power LWA, measured||0.0 dB(A)|
|Skip capacity heaped||1,800 L|
|Pendulum angle||15 °|
|Length||3,904 – 4,045 mm|
|Skip capacity leveled||1,420 L|
|Skip capacity water level||1,110 L|
|Articulation angle||36 °|
|Turning radius||3,900 mm|
|Flow rate||66 L/min|
|Traction drive||Swash plate motor|
|Operating pressure||445 bar|
|Hydraulic pump||Axial piston pump|