DW60 Wheeled Dumper – ROPS/Cabin
The wheel dumper has everything a powerful workhorse needs: hydrostatic all-wheel drive with ECO mode, 2 skip types, 6,000 kg payload and the strongest engine versions in its class. The modern safety cab (optional) turns it into a dumper for every season. All factory-installed, as only Wacker Neuson knows how.
– Performance enhancements: DW60 power version with engine output of 86 kW.
– 2 types of skips: Front tip or swivel tip skip.
– Supreme off-road capability thanks to a articulated pendulum joint angle of 29 degrees.
– Travel speeds of up to 25 km/h for high speed transport jobs.
– Available ex factory with a cabin.
|Front tip skip||Swivel tip skip|
|Payload||6,000 kg||6,000 kg|
|Shipping weight (ROPS model)||4,532 kg||4,919 kg|
|Shipping weight (cabin model)||4,732 kg||5,119 kg|
|Operating weight (ROPS model)||4,614 kg||5,001 kg|
|Operating weight (cabin model)||4,814 kg||5,201 kg|
|Skip capacity (struck)||2,650 L||2,350 L|
|Skip capacity (heaped)||3,500 L||3,200 L|
|Skip capacity (water volume)||1,900 L||1,660 L|
Engine / Motor
|Engine / Motor manufacturer||Perkins||Perkins|
|Engine / Motor model||1104D||1104D|
|Engine / Motor type||Water-cooled 4-cylinder turbo-diesel||Water-cooled 4-cylinder turbo-diesel|
|Engine performance according to ISO 3046/1||62.5 kW||62.5 kW|
|Displacement||4,400 cm³||4,400 cm³|
|Operating speed||2400 rpm||2400 rpm|
|Emissions||Level 3a/Tier 3||Level 3a/Tier 3|
|Traction drive||4WD, hydrostatic||4WD, hydrostatic|
|Travel speed||25 km/h||25 km/h|
|Articulation angle||29 °||29 °|
|Pendulum angle||11 °||11 °|
|Turning radius||6,149 mm||5,998 mm|
|Gradeability||50 %||50 %|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||4577 x 2230 x 3108 mm||4934 x 2230 x 3108 mm|
|Steering pump||Axial piston pump||Axial piston pump|
|Flow rate||152 L/min||152 L/min|
|Operating pressure||450 bar||450 bar|
|Duty pump||Gear pump||Gear pump|
|Flow rate||68 L/min||68 L/min|
|Operating pressure||240 bar||235 bar|
|Tank capacity||83 L||83 L|
Hydrostatic all-wheel drive
– Total focus on the job, no busy shifting of gears.
– One central hydraulic engine drives both axles via a cardan shaft.
– Hydrostatic braking effect as soon as the foot is taken off the accelerator pedal.
– Low-wear drive for reduced service and maintenance costs.
– Controlled delay for regulated switching, thus no abrupt change of drive.
– Accelerate from 0 to maximum speed of 28km/h without traction loss.