1001 Wheeled Dumper - High Lift - ROPS
Fast, safe and easy transport even on the roughest of terrain and a discharge height of up to 1.56 m. The four-wheel dumper 1001 is particularly versatile, agile and extremely robust
– High-tipping skip (1.56 m dumping height); maximum payload 1000 kg.
– Compact dimensions, optional narrow tires (990 mm machine width).
– Hydrostatic twin-lock four-wheel drive; continuously variable speed up to 14 km/h max.
– Large service and maintenance access.
– Clearly laid out instrument panel and wide, robust leg protection.
|High tip skip||Narrow|
|Payload||1,000 kg||850 kg|
|Skip capacity level||415 L||415 L|
|Skip capacity heaped||525 L||525 L|
|Skip capacity water volume||275 L||275 L|
Engine / Motor
|Engine / Motor manufacturer||Yanmar||Yanmar|
|Engine / Motor model||3TNV76||3TNV76|
|Engine / Motor type||Diesel||Diesel|
|Engine performance acc. to ISO 3046/1||18.9 kW||18.9 kW|
|Displacement||1,116 cm³||1,116 cm³|
|Engine RPM||3000 rpm||3000 rpm|
|Travel speed||14 km/h||14 km/h|
|Articulation angle||33 °||33 °|
|Pendulum angle||15 °||15 °|
|Turning radius||3,200 mm||3,200 mm|
|Gradeability||45 %||45 %|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||3080 x 1180 x 2580 mm||3080 x 990 x 2580 mm|
|Steering pump||Axial piston pump||Axial piston pump|
|Flow rate||84 L/min||84 L/min|
|Operating pressure||360 bar||360 bar|
|Duty pump||Gear pump||Gear pump|
|Flow rate||25 L/min||25 L/min|
|Operating pressure||170 bar||170 bar|
|Fuel tank capacity||15 L||15 L|
|Sound level (LwA)||101 dB(A)||101 dB(A)|
On highly uneven surfaces, one wheel loses traction at some point and rotates freely. The Twin Lock all-wheel drive system from Wacker Neuson responds quickly: as each of the four wheels has its own hydraulic motor, power is always optimally distributed.
– All-wheel drive with its own hydraulic motor.
– Easy maintenance and cost savings because no changing of gear oil and brake fluid is necessary.