BS50-4As - Vibratory Rammer, 4-Stroke
$3,345.50 Incl GST
Wacker Neuson’s 4-stroke rammers are classified by an excellent performance which is sustainably convincing. The high stroke energy, high percussion rate and long shoe stroke combined with a fast advance travel achieve excellent compaction results. Well thought-out features make the use of the 4-stroke rammers even more user-friendly, extend the service life and reduce maintenance to a minimum.
– Fast starting due to a small pump to the carburetor.
– Strong stroke for heavy, cohesive soils.
– Integrated oil deficiency protection with automatic shutdown when the engine is started with insufficient oil level.
– Premium air filter ensures an almost dust-free engine operation and provides three times longer change intervals.
|Operating weight||65 kg|
|Ramming shoe size (WxL)||280 x 340 mm|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||673 x 343 x 940 mm|
|Percussion rate max.||656 blows/min|
|Stroke at the ramming shoe||61 mm|
|Impact force||16 kN|
|Operating speed||7.1 m/min|
|Surface capacity – compaction||119 m²/h|
Engine / Motor
|Engine / Motor type||GXR 120|
|Engine / Motor manufacturer||Honda|
|Engine / Motor||Air-cooled single-cylinder four-cycle gasoline engine|
|Rated performance (DIN ISO 3046-1)||2.7 kW|
|at rpm||4,100 rpm|
|Fuel consumption||1 L/h|
|Fuel tank capacity||2.9 L|
- Fast starting due to a small pump to the carburetor
- Strong stroke for heavy, cohesive soils
- Integrated oil deficiency protection with automatic shutdown when the engine is started with insufficient oil level
- Premium air filter ensures an almost dust-free engine operation and provides three times longer change intervals
- Large and flexible transport lug
- Easy loading and stowing by transport rollers on the handle
1/min (rotation) / Operating hours
Innovative air filter system
- Operate three times longer in the optimum speed range than without compensation
- Three times longer service intervals
Extension of the service-intervall
An engine with a strong reserve
The robust GXR 120 engine from Honda operates in normal operation well below its performance limit. This protects the engine and extends its service life.
- Only one lever for idling, starting and stopping