DT05 Tracked Dumper – Front Tip – Diesel
Wacker Neuson’s track dumper DT05 can be maneuvered on any surface with centimeter-accuracy, thanks to its compact dimensions and precision control. It really comes into its own where space is very tight and agility is a must.
– The hydrostatic drive enables easy and comfortable operation
– Powerful engines (gasoline or diesel); 2-stage speed adjustment.
– Robust crawler design guarantees long service life with low wear and tear.
– Optimal ratio between low net weight and maximum payload.
– Ultra-compact dimensions (66 cm), ideal for working in confined spaces and making its way through standard doors; high ground clearance. Optional high-tipping skip available.
|Shipping weight||465 kg|
|Payload max.||500 kg|
|Skip capacity level||273 L|
|Skip capacity heaped||313 L|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||1,630 x 660 x 1,185 mm|
|Engine performance||4.9 kW|
|Operating speed||3,600 rpm|
|Travel speed||4 km/h|
|Fuel tank capacity Benzin||3.6 L|
- Diesel engine
- Dual variable displacement pump
- High pressure lines from the pump to the motor
- Distributor transmission/axle
Hydrostatic drive system
Simply start and off you go: Thanks to the hydrostatic drive system, no frequent gear changing is required and the operator can focus entirely on his work. Ideal for rental parks or frequently changing operators.
– Hydraulically activated, pilot-controlled forward + reverse travel lever for sensitive operation.
– Hydraulically activated drive system and work hydraulics can be operated independently from each other.
– Low service and maintenance costs thanks to the low-wear drive system.
Valuable time can be saved during maintenance and therefore money can also be saved. The better and faster the access to the hydraulics or engine are, the faster the machine is back in application.
– Good service access in order to safely take care of daily control procedures.
– Quick access to the maintenance points.
– High degree of safety due to the lockable engine hood.
Always constant propulsion,
because the suspension-mounted rollers adapt to the underground.