DT08 Tracked Dumper - High Tip - Diesel
Wacker Neuson’s track dumper DT08 can be maneuvered on any surface with centimeter-accuracy, thanks to its compact dimensions and precision control. Its 500 kg payload and width of only 79 cm make the DT08 the ideal addition to any rental fleet.
– The hydrostatic drive enables easy and comfortable operation; powerful engines (gasoline or diesel).
– Robust crawler design guarantees long service life with low wear and tear.
– Optimal ratio between low net weight and maximum payload.
– Compact dimensions (79 cm), ideal for working in confined spaces and making its way through standard doors; high ground clearance.
– The rubber track and the optimum weight distribution reduce the ground pressure and prevent damage to delicate surfaces. The tailor-made cooling system guarantees safe operation of the machine in high-temperature conditions.
|Shipping weight||625 kg|
|Payload max.||500 kg|
|Skip capacity level||240 L|
|Skip capacity heaped||280 L|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||1,545 x 790 x 1,240 mm|
|Engine performance||6.8 kW|
|Operating speed||3,600 rpm|
|Travel speed max.||4 km/h|
- Diesel engine
- Dual variable displacement pump
- High pressure lines from the pump to the motor
- Distributor transmission/axle
Hydrostatic drive system
Simply start and off you go: Thanks to the hydrostatic drive system, no frequent gear changing is required and the operator can focus entirely on his work. Ideal for rental parks or frequently changing operators.
– Hydraulically activated, pilot-controlled forward + reverse travel lever for sensitive operation.
– Hydraulically activated drive system and work hydraulics can be operated independently from each other.
– Low service and maintenance costs thanks to the low-wear drive system.
Valuable time can be saved during maintenance and therefore money can also be saved. The better and faster the access to the hydraulics or engine are, the faster the machine is back in application.
– Good service access in order to safely take care of daily control procedures.
– Quick access to the maintenance points.
– High degree of safety due to the lockable engine hood.
Always constant propulsion,
because the suspension-mounted rollers adapt to the underground.