DT10 Tracked Dumper – Diesel – Swivel-Tip Skip
The crawler-mounted dumper DT10 from Wacker Neuson guarantees absolutely safe and comfortable driving thanks to a high level of stability and running smoothness. Also for overcoming curbs, this equipment is your best partner in tight spaces.
– Easy and convenient operation thanks to the fully-hydrostatic drive.
– Robust crawler design, guaranteeing durability and low wear and tear.
– Single-piece engine hood and optimized layout of the servicing points facilitate daily maintenance.
– The rubber chains and the optimum weight distribution reduce the ground pressure and prevent damage to fragile surfaces.
– Ultra-compact dimensions ideal for tight working conditions and passages; large ground clearance.
|Shipping weight||775 kg|
|Payload max.||1,000 kg|
|Skip capacity (leveled)||431 L|
|Skip capacity (heaped)||460 L|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||1,960 x 700 x 1,280 mm|
|Engine performance||9.7 kW|
|Operating speed||3,600 rpm|
|Travel speed||4 km/h|
|Fuel tank capacity||9.7 L|
- Diesel engine
- Dual variable displacement pump
- High pressure lines from the pump to the motor
- Distributor transmission/axle
Hydrostatic drive system
Simply start and off you go: With the hydrostatic drive system frequent gear changing is not required and the operator can focus entirely on his work. Ideal for rental applications or frequently changing operators.
– Hydraulically activated, pilot-controlled forward + reverse travel lever for sensitive operation.
– Hydraulically activated drive system and work hydraulics can be operated independently from each other.
– Low service and maintenance costs thanks to the low-wear drive system.
Valuable time can be saved during maintenance and therefore money can also be saved. The better and faster the access to the hydraulics or engine are, the faster the machine is back in application.
– Good service access in order to safely take care of daily control procedures.
– Quick access to the maintenance points.
– High degree of safety due to the lockable engine hood.
The suspension-mounted rollers adapt to the terrain providing for smoother operation.