Wacker Neuson Excavator Tracked ET90
The minimum swing radius ET90 track excavator offers one of the smoothest and most powerful hydraulic systems available in its class. The 9-ton excavator comes with an air conditioned cab and a choice of short or long dipperstick and is powered by an economical 73.7-hp Deutz Tier 4 Final engine.
The ET90 comes standard with rubber tracks, dozer blade and boom-mounted working light. Hydraulic system features an oil cooler, pilot controls and dipperstick-mounted auxiliary connections for single and bidirectional attachments. An in-cab electronic control pattern changeover is standard.
– The unit’s compact size, high performance and low center of gravity allow this excavator to work in a variety of applications, especially in confined areas.
– The three-pin bucket linkage system provides best-in-class breakout force of 16,636 pounds of force and optimizes the bucket’s angle of rotation for digging in tough conditions and to keep the load secure in the bucket before dumping.
– Large ergonomically cab design offers operator comfort with 3.5-inch color LCD display, air-ride seat and air conditioning.
– Unmatched visibility of the bucket and entire worksite through large windows and front and side lighting, enhancing jobsite safety.
– A unique tilting operator’s platform and large engine cover are the only two points of access needed to expose all maintenance components.
|Engine type||VANGUARD Briggs & Stratton|
|Power||24.6 kW (33 hp)|
|Engine Control Module||EFI|
|Unit Management System||InteliUMS™|
|Pump/Head/Pistons||Triplex Plunger / Brass / Ceramic / SS|
|Motor Pump Coupling||Gearbox|
|Pump Speed||1,450 rpm|
|Unloader Valve||E/Z Start brass adjustable|
|Shipping weight min.||8,348 kg|
|Operating weight||8,710 – 9,988 kg|
|Biting force max.||46 kN|
|Breakout force max.||73.8 kN|
|Digging depth max.||4,625 mm|
|Dumping height||5,066 – 5,272 mm|
|Digging radius max.||7,620 mm|
|Superstructure slewing speed||9 rpm|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||7,117 x 2,250 x 2,562 mm|
|Engine type||TCD 2.9 DOC|
|Engine||Liquid-cooled 4-cylinder turbo in-line engine, direct injection, exhaust gas turbocharger and intercooling|
|RPM / speed||2,500 rpm|
|Engine performance according to ISO||55.4 kW|
|Fuel tank capacity||85 L|
|Duty pump||Variable displacement pump|
|Flow rate||180.5 L/min|
|Operating pressure for working and driving hydraulics||300 bar|
|Operating pressure swing gear||240 bar|
|Hydraulic oil tank||92 L|
|Travel speed max.||5 km/h|
|Chain width||450 mm|
|Ground clearance||370 mm|
|Stroke dozer blade above subgrade||479 mm|
|Stroke dozer blade below subgrade||518 mm|
|Sound level (LwA) according to 2000/14/EC||99 dB(A)|
|Cabin – specified sound pressure level LpA according to ISO 6394||79 dB(A)|
Economical and powerful
Cabin, sight and operating comfort
Jog dial system