The high-performance vibratory plates of the WP series are the professionals’ first choice for compacting asphalt and interlocking paving stones as well as for the compaction of mixed soils in confined spaces. The robust and durable design makes them the ideal tools for continuous professional use in road construction. They are perfectly suited for the compaction of sandy and granular sub-bases for sidewalks, roads and parking lots. Low pollutant emissions protect the operator and improve working conditions. The vibratory plates of the WP series can be moved easily to the desired location on the construction site by using the optional wheel set.
– Wacker’s smallest reversible vibratory plate.
– Excellent maneuverability and stability during lateral operation due to additional handles at the protection frame.
– Robust and low-maintenance design ensures a long service life: a solid frame protects the engine; wear-resistant belts.
– Sprinkler system: optimum water coverage over the entire width of the base plate; automatic flow control during vibration only.
– Made in Germany – robust and reliable in design and construction.
Base plate size (W x L)
498 x 578 mm
Operating height (under-clearance)
Engine / Motor
Engine / Motor type
4-stroke gasoline engine
Engine / Motor manufacturer
Engine / Motor
Engine performance rated
Fuel tank capacity
Tapered and rounded edges minimize the formation of undesired edges when turning the base plate and provide a smooth surface.
Made of wear resistant ductile cast iron for a long service life.
First class results in asphalt compaction due to the very high quality base plate.
The forward pivoting handle allows for operations such as upward pulling of the plate when working on a slope.
Due to the central mounting of the guide handle the plate can be turned quickly and easily.
Solid protection frame with lifting eye
Optimum protection of engine and water tank reduces repair costs.
The robust lifting eye is integrated in the protection frame for safe lifting.
Ideal for lateral operation along edges.
The 11 liters tank capacity reduces time for refills and thus increases productivity.
Easy filling due to the large tank lid.
Optional for all models of the WP series.
Perfect protection of paving stones during compaction.
Quick and stable mounting.
Essential accessory for all pavement applications.