TH412 Telehandler – All Wheel Steer
It’s impressive how much power there is packed in the TH412 compact telehandler. The TH412 Wacker Neuson telehandler is unique in its combination of high lifting height, lean width and strong machine performance. A true multi-talent for works in municipalities, factories, building yards and at construction sites.
– Equipped with the innovative Vertical Lift System driver assist scheme.
– Extremely small inside radius of 821mm.
– Enormous lifting height of 4.5m in combination with payload of 1.2 tonnes.
– Efficient 31 PS Yanmar engine—optional 40 PS available.
– Hydraulic quick change system for a great assortment of attachments.
|Lift height||4.259 mm|
|Turning radius tires||2,607 mm|
|Total rotation angle of the tool carrier||148 °|
Engine / Motor
|Engine / Motor manufacturer||Yanmar|
|Engine performance at 3,000 rpm||22.6 kW|
|Engine performance at 2,800 rpm||29.6 kW|
|Emission standards stage||IIIA|
|Speed Stage 1:||0-7 km/h|
|Speed Stage 2:||0-20 km/h|
|Service brake central||Parking brake on all four wheels effective|
|Standard tires||10.0/75 – 15.3 AS ET-40|
Steering and operating hydraulics
|Steering angle max.||2 x 38 °|
|Flow rate (with 22.6 kW)||42 l/min|
|Flow rate (with 29.6 kW)||40 l/min|
|Payload max.||1,200 kg|
|Lift height Pin height||4,503 mm|
|Payload at max. lift height||1,200 kg|
|Payload at max. span||440 kg|